Want to know the hottest shades that rule in this Spring season? Here are the top 5 colors that you are going to wear for this Spring. These color predictions are made by Pantone, one of the most popular fashion giants of the world.
1. Aquamarine- It is the calmest and coolest shade of blue, which gives a wet and watery feel. It also acts as a great stress buster. This shade looks open, expansive and extremely romantic as well. You can make a perfect combination when you pair aquamarine with reddish brown or Glacier Gray shades.
2. Scuba Blue- It brings a carefree sportive look and feel. The tone of Scuba blue can add a great excitement in any occasion. This inspiring and energizing shade looks more pretty when combined with Classic Blue or Lucite Green.
3. Lucite Green- It is a unique shade which gives cool and refreshing mood. It is a combination of mint and classic green shades. It is perfect to try with any kind of outfits from full lengths to tight fittings. It looks amazing in combination with Classic Blue and Scuba Blue.
4. Classic Blue- It is the favorite color of many people over the decades since it looks elegant. The classic blue features the reliability and trustworthiness feelings on our subconscious mind. You can create some really interesting combinations with the Classic Blue and the Navy Blue tones. Generally, Classic Blue goes well with Sandstone and reddish brown colors.
5. Toasted Almond- It looks fresh, bright and energized. This color is highly versatile and it enables the designers to try any sort of shades and shapes. This peach-inspired color makes a great pair with Lavender color. It brings comforting warmth and so it naturally indicates a spring feeling.